Terms and Conditions
Please read and agree to our terms and conditions before submitting your order
All products are subject to availability and sold in pounds sterling inclusive of VAT .
Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £4.99 to addresses within the UK mainland on standard items. We offer free delivery on orders over £75 – to the UK mainland only.
Delivery on large, heavy or bulky items is charged at Courier rate, please contact for a separate quote.
For deliveries to the Channel Islands, Ireland, Europe and the rest of the world please contact us for a separate quote. Orders outside the European Union may be subject to local taxes and duties, which are not the responsibility of Posh Plants. We can only offer tracking to Europe and the rest of the World, if requested, as far as the UK borders and cannot be held responsible for goods from this point onwards. If you require delivery with a full tracking service, please contact us separately for a quote.
Delivery times within the UK once dispatched will usually be within 7 to 14 working days. We will notify you sooner if an item is out of stock and offer the option of waiting for it to become available or offer a replacement or refund.
Payment will be taken from your account before dispatch of your order. Please note your credit or debit card details are not held by us, but by WorldPay payment system ensuring security and confidentiality when using sensitive data. We do not provide your details to any other companies or individuals for their marketing purposes. Please remember that once we accept your submitted order for goods on this website there will be a legally binding contract between yourself and Posh Plants.
Please note if an order is refused due to an incorrect delivery address recorded at the time the order was placed, or failure to respond to the courier via their calling cards, the goods will be returned to the sender. If redelivery is requested by the customer they will be asked to pay further delivery charges.
On receipt of your goods please check to see if everything ordered is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem or you cancel your order and return the goods in accordance with our returns policy and procedure. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If for any reason you wish to return your order, you will need to inform us within 7 working days from the arrival of the goods.You must notify us by email to obtain an authorisation code for your return.
Posh Plants, Seven Acres Nursery, Common Road, East Tuddenham, Norfolk, NR20 3NF. UK
The goods will need to be returned in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Once the goods have been returned to us we will either provide a refund or exchange as requested. We reserve the right to refuse a return if the goods are not in a resaleable condition and you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to you, these requirements are not met.
Unfortunately we cannot reimburse postage costs. Please retain a proof of posting, or use registered post when returning goods.
declining a transaction
- We reserve the right to change or remove products from this website at any time.
- We reserve the right to decline a transaction to anyone at anytime at our discretion.
- All rights including copyright of this website are the property of Posh Plants.
- Any use of this website or its contents other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited.
- You may not modify, delete or post anything on this website.
- To use this website you will be required to register and provide payment details that are both valid, correct and confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing details, including your name, address and contact details.
- Every care has been taken to ensure that the details, description and prices of the products and prices quoted are correct at time of publishing. All prices are inclusive of
- VAT and exclusive of delivery.